Saturday, February 20, 2010


Monday, June 30, 2008
sweet nothing.... Current mood: dorky
I've been watching alot of Jane Austen shyte lately. You know what I'm talking about: empire waisted dresses, intellectually colloquial banter, women treated like horse shit, and finally Colin Firth. That man rocks a waist-coat. It's escapism pure and simple. I'm wanting to frolic in a frilly dress...with a drink, mind you--but frolic none the less.
Summer here. I'm feeling like a bitch. I've taken up running again. Like I said, I've been watching WAY too many period pieces and reading books about swinging (not on a tree), Sylvia Plath, and darn-you-to-hell...Nancy Drew. That girl was such a tease. Apparently , I've developed a wheat intolerence....I know, I know. This news has you in a flurry of excitement. Nick and I have had about 72, 000 fights--of both trivial and severe in significance. I've decided that: I need to go out dancing more, I need to switch to red wine, I have a girl-crush on EMO girls, I both like and despise having bangs, I think most, if not all, summer blockbusters are complete and utter crap, men seem to be less aggressive downtown (or maybe my looks are going), finding a bra that fits is no small feat, the popcorn at the Plaza really is better (I'm sure they re lacing it with something), my skin really is never going to get over this whole puberty thing, Nick's grill really is the bomb, my brother is a hell of alot cooler than I was at 18, I could die listening to the Velvet Underground, MOST doctors are completely unaware how fragile human beings are, I probably won't tell you the truth, I need to tell people the truth more often, and finally I really love Oh's cereal (why can't I find it at Kroger anymore)....even though I can't eat it anymore...sigh.




Currently listening:The Velvet Underground & NicoBy The Velvet UndergroundRelease date: 1996-05-07

No comments:

Post a Comment