Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February....

It's been raining for weeks. It's Tuesday night, so Nick is helping with drama club. The wind is whipping through the carport and my father-in-law has just related the probability of trees falling on the house. My little love, Eli, has finally awoken from the best damn nap a kid could have: cold damp day, snuggly pajamas that his oh-so-cool mom let him wear to his babysitter's house, and the comforting aroma of soup cooking on the stove. I'm stuck in February just like you. I bedazzled the house today in true white-trash fashion. Take it from me, the coolest teacher ever, construction paper is your friend.

I've always hated this time of year. I have numerous comfort movies to get me through the bleakest of months--February. Today, it's no movie, but the bestest ghost hunters ever (sorry Jason and Grant--you guys are too damn serious) Ghost Adventures. Note for the day: must travel to Edinburgh to see the underground vaults (which are cursed).

No comments:

Post a Comment