Monday, May 3, 2010

So I'm baking muffins, without the little muffin cups, mind you. And I'll be damned if I'm dragging my kid back out in the fripping downpour that has become our Monday. I would not usually be baking whilst my child screams and holds onto my mud-spattered leg. But tomorrow is the extravaganza also known as Muffins for Moms and I've got to be prepared...

This has been a good week fraught with alot of bad things. I'm tired and stressed and sad--yet I've been in a helluva good mood.

As I sit here. Eli is pulling all of my horror dvd's off the shelf onto the floor. He's having a hard night. He's clingy and tired and teething. I am torn between picking him up to comfort him and having a few moments of time to myself. I just got to vacuum and play Eli's favorite game of can I attack mommy's Dyson while she tries to vacuum. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment