Friday, July 2, 2010

SUMMER, people!!!

You know what, folks? I'm home for 2 months. It's been about 3.5 weeks and I'm ready to head back to work:) I know. Pathetic. I have been sleeping extraordinarily late--as has my young padawan. Going back to work is going to be a b)&^$.

Watching "About Last Night" for the 1st time and noticing that Elizabeth Perkin's hair is kind of bad. Frizzy perm. Bangs off to one side. Ugh. Pants are also very high up. Sweaters are flipping huge. In 1986 I was 8. I wasn't allowed to listen to secular music, as my mom called it. So I stuck my clock radio under my pillow and cranked up Z93.0. "Walk Like and Egyptian" and "Kharma Chameleon" soothed this little girl sleep. Wow, Rob Lowe is a skeeze. And Demi is Fabulous in her pale gray cardigan. This girl needs to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment